Upper form.

Assalamualaikum readers.

   First of all, I already pass my SPM and currently waiting for the result. I studied pure science in Tapah Science School (sesta) so in this post I will not talk about accountancy, economics but science. In pure science we will learn physics, chemistry and biology. Well actually i just want to share my two years experience in sesta and this post is err directed to my beloved juniors, can i say that? Aku rasa ramai junior aku yang selalu melawat blog ni....... krik krik.....

   The most thing i regret is I didn't create or whatever word it is, an interest towards biology early enough. And of course I suffered from that. I didn't pay attention in class, I didn't even know what had been taught by the teacher, you know when there is question you can't answer and i was like, "bila aku belajar benda ni?", "kan cikgu dah ajar hari tu".. Sudah.. You can't blame me because i'm not really into bio at that time. But do you have any other choice? Yes our education system not at its best because mana boleh kau campak orang sesuka hati kau adohai but I know Allah's plan is better than mine. So I forced myself to create an interest towards biology and alhmdulillah nak dekat spm tu confident lah sikit jawab tapi open essay semua tu sampai sekarang aku tak reti. So juniors, in biology, pay extra attention on last topics. Bab hujung-hujung tu sebab biasanya cikgu tak sempat ngajar jadi lembaga peperiksan selalu tembak kat situ lah.

  The most thing I cheer, applaud (found these on google, haha) is I quickly strengthen my basics in add maths and modern maths. Two or three weeks after I entered the school, there was ujian selaras 1 and i scored 57 for modern maths and 64 for add maths. Cheer for passing add maths? No, i take that as a fail. What I did is I learnt from my friend even though she is a girl, because she scored the highest in the test and my classmate 4 ixora yg super awesome pun gossip kan aku dengan dia. I even asked her during Sivik and I remember the teacher said, "ha tu dating ke?" "eh tk, belajar add maths cikgu.." Once your basic is strong, you should not have problems with your maths. Here is one tip, if you can't answer a question, don't ask your friend or teacher first, unless it is your first time. Do it but in other way and try it as many as you can. Only then you ask your friend. You cannot simply ask your friend how to solve it, because you actually asking for answers, not the way to do it. Jalan kerja tu kena faham macam mana dia jadi macam tu and kena ingatlah. Untuk ingat tu akan jadi senang kalau kau buat then salah then buat then tak dapat then baru ku tany orang. Cubalah :)

   Physics and chemistry, you can't say you don't love these subjects because these subjects are fun! and informative. It's like you understand how things surrounding us work and you'll find out using terms in these subjects in daily life. Tengah naik bas tib-tiba bas berhenti. "Weh inertia weh, the bigger the mass, the bigger the inertia" Kau pun bahan kawan kau yang gemuk, kui kui.

Struggle okay? From the start, no honeymoon. Dah cemerlang spm bolehlah kita honeymoon :-)