Holidays so far

Assalamualaikum, selamat sejahtera, peace be upon you!

I have read some of my friends blog, they all posted about their holidays' activities and I'm kind of jealous, a little bit.

What should I be jealous?

It is because my holidays are not same as theirs.

Well, I just spent and spending my holidays like a lazy-ass person, who just sit in front of his lovely computer, opened lot of tabs, all the social websites, songs, manga. Same things over and over. I feel like I am not being a productive man and muslim.

"1. By Al-'Asr (the time).

2. Verily! Man is in loss,

3. Except those who believe (in Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, and recommend one another to the truth (i.e. order one another to perform all kinds of good deeds (Al-Ma'ruf)which Allah has ordained, and abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds (Al-Munkar)which Allah has forbidden), and recommend one another to patience (for the sufferings, harms, and injuries which one may encounter in Allah's Cause during preaching His religion of Islamic Monotheism or Jihad, etc.).
Well, I did recommend one another to the truth but it just a little bit, just too little bit on twitter. I don't know I just babbling about harsh words as I really really do not like harsh words. Kenapalah remaja sekarang ramai yang menggunakan kata-kata keji? Sampai sekarang aku fikir siapalah yang invented semua perkataan tu dulu. Kecil-kecil dulu rasanya tiada kawan-kawan yang cakap perkataan yang tak elok. Sekarang, budak kecil pun dah berani cakap perkataan tak elok. For me, ia langsung tak mencerminkan akhlak yang ditunjukkan Rasulullah s.a.w. Cuba bayangkan tiap kali kita cakap perkataan-perkataan yang tak baik, Rasulullah dengar apa yang kita cakap. Law kana bainana. Apa rasa baginda?

Enough about harsh words. Let us continue about holidays. To be honest, i feel ashamed of myself, for not spending my holidays well and I am in loss. Like Allah said in ayat 2 above. What did I do? I played and finished about 4 ps3 games! Metal gear rising, far cry 3, uncharted 1 and 2. Those games are addictive and incredible, they are amazing to play. I played them all day, from morning to night and from night to morning. That is why I am in loss to be honest.

I recommend you those games, they are really amazing but I do not recommend how I played them. I think we should do something better right? It is okay to play games but we must be fair, we have to do good things too. I hope by saying these I can change myself.....

Okay let us back to the title, like I said, i just playing games all around, and finished those four games. Can i promote them? Haha. I will do it later but but you can watch the movie. eh movie? Yeah, adventure games are like movies. You can watch them by clicking the links below.

Metal gear risingfar cry 3Uncharted and Uncharted 2.

Well there is another one game to finish that is Uncharted 3, but by advising you readers, I wsih I can change myself, try to complete my home-like-mountain works before the school open.

"Ya Allah, buangkanlah sifat malas yang ada pada luqman ya Allah, sesungguhnya Kau lah pemilik hati"