Kita hina bila belajar

Assalamualaikum.

Hey what's up guys? Kalau boleh nak print screen tweet yang suruh aku update blog ni tapi lain kali lah. Hehe. So, 45 days left before SPM and i am here writing this post. Well, i need rest too. Jadah dah 6 hari since Jumaat aku rehat, kui kui. I sat the trial SBP and it went fine. I got my results and it's really fine. For the first... and the last time in sesta I achieved 9A. Lepas ni spm terus. Sebelum ni pun dua kali hati aku terluka amboi terluka gitu, dapat 8a 1b. B nya bio, 69 pula tu. *SBP 70 dah a ye, sekolah harian jangan jealous, siapa suruh tak masuk SBP* gurau gurau. Aaand Alhamdulillah akhirnya dapat juga merasa straight a's before big exam. Take it as inspiration, okay? Jangan dengki.

Alaaa straight a pun bukan strong sangat. 3a plus, 1a solid and 5a minus.

BM - 72
BI - 74
MM - 96
M+ - 81
SEJ - 92
PAI - 91
KIM - 71
FIZ - 75
BIO - 72 (ni lah result aku paling happy)

For those yang berjaya, aku ucapkan tahniah but for those yang kurang bernasib baik, well it's not the end of the world. For me, there is something more important than the result which is the process of learning. We were given choice in almost everything yet most of us did not choose to learn. My dad once said, "abang, masa ni lah abang nak belajar benda baru. Lepas sekolah nanti, dah kerja nanti takde dah belajar-belajar ni. Buat benda sama je hari-hari. Masalah yang sama je hari-hari". Well I don't like being in a situation where I would say "Oh, I should have do that, I shouldn't have do this". So I take my dad's words seriously and I think I'm enjoying learning.

We have different styles of learning because we are not same. We grown up from different families, came from different back grounds and we live in different surroundings. We are definitely different form each other so it would be pointless if I tell you my learning style. You can't learn the way I learn. You have to find your own style by doing try and error maybe? When reading one topic, do you really get what you read? Remember the style of reading at that particular time. If it doesn't work, change. Maybe you can change your study place, the way you sit. Be flexible. There must be one way that will fruits.

We often stuck at some questions while doing exercises on subjects. And most of us will think, shame on me for not knowing this question. We are human that has limited ability and capability. Why don't we lower ourselves and meet other people who understands the topics well? Why are we being ego and arrogant? Do not blame other people for not taking care of your study when you are the one who's being lazy. It is unfair to ask help from another people for things that you unwilling to do. Remember, Allah will help those people who help themselves. So do good students. They are open to teach and discuss but what we have to do is to find and see them.

That's all for today. I'm trying to write in English as I need to improve it. To anyone who is good at it, you can correct me on twitter or facebook. You know where to follow me right? By clicking follow button below the Patrick picture.

Just correct me.
I'm learning.
I need someone's help.