Inception

"Umpama mimpi dalam mimpi ~" -Damasutra-

Assalamualaikum readers.

   Have you ever heard the phrase mentioned above? Dream within a dream. Well there is a nice movie with the concept of dream within a dream. Actually the movie is quite old but I checked top 250 movie list on IMDb.com and this movie is nearest to 2015. A movie entitle Inception.

  The start of the movie is quite slow which caused me to fall asleep just half an hour after watching it but it has no problem with me since I downloaded it, hehe. Today, I somehow gained some strength to finish the movie and I truly satisfy with it. It's worth spending some time to watch the movie. I can't tell you about the story as I don't understand it really well, ye lah part last tu je aku tak faham kenapa gasing tu pusing tak berhenti but the concept of dream within a dream yang dilakonkan memang mantap.

  The other day I read some of movie review and this one guy praised Christopher Nolan's movies and this (Inception) is one of his movies. Well seven of his movies made up to the top 250 by IMDb.com, what I can say is this man is quite brilliant. In this movie, it's not just dream within a dream but it's dream within dream within dream. 3 layers of dream oh my Allah the idea was just brilliant.

Go watch it.