When we make mistakes.

Assalamualaikum readers.

   First of all, i'm not a scholar so what i'm going to write is based on my logical thinking, from a 18 years old mind. What makes my to write this post is what happened in my school but i'm not going to explain it further.

   I try to relate this post with a story so here is the story. as you know, when Adam and Hawa aka Eve were in paradise, they were deceived by Shaytaan and ate fruits from a forbidden tree. What happened next? They were sent to Earth. Now let me ask, between paradise and Earth, which one is more dishonorable? Yes, Earth. And they had to live on Earth, asked for His forgiveness. Allah who is the most Forgiving, put them in paradise again.

   I, somehow, figured something in this story. We are human and human make mistakes. There are many types of mistakes: silly, small, big and etc. But how many of us deal with our mistakes correctly, or in other words, be responsible with our mistakes? We may make it by our actions or words and some mistakes involve other people.

   For me, when someone did a mistake, one should try his/her best to correct, be responsible to it even though s/he has to be dishonorable, people hate him/hers and etc. That is the price that s/he has to pay for his/her mistake. I know it is kinda hard to accept and deal with but what did we think when we are doing our mistake? Be a gentleman even though you are a woman and deal with it, and you have to.

   Just like Adam and Hawa aka Eve, there is no way we can compare Earth with paradise but because of their mistake, they had to endure life on Earth for a long time. Same thing goes to us, endure, face it. But what Allah gives them at the end after they asked for His forgiveness? Paradise, again. So, fix our mistakes and ask for His forgiveness and people's forgiveness it it involves other people, so we may enter His paradise.

   I also did some mistakes with other people and when they remind me or even punish me, I will try my best to accept it even though my face became red, hairs stand but it was the price I had to pay. And I am really thankful, grateful because if someone reminds me or even punish me for my mistakes, it means there is still other person who loves me as a brother or sister, not wanting me to become a bad person. That is why I am not afraid or scared when someone corrects me, I will take it to improve myself because we have to become a better person day by day.

   On this opportunity, I would like to thank those who reminded, tried to correct or even punished me: mom, dad, teachers and friends. If anyone of you have something to say, to make me a better person, just text or IM me. I welcome it very much.

   Let us become a better person, for ourselves, family, society, religion and country.

No comments:

Post a Comment