Result SPM 2014

Assalamualaikum readers.

   It's a week after the result was announced, and finally, I have the chance to share it. All this time I've been busy going here and there, filling in scholarship forms and many more.

Alhamdulillah I managed to get 7A+, 2A (BM and English).

A big congratulation to all 52 straight As students of Sesta, especially Syafiq Arfan and Azeera for getting straight A plus. A big salutation for you guys, my class mates and friends. To others, I would like to congratulate you guys too, if it is not you guys, how can we get no.1 in Perak?!

Whatever happens after this, hold your head up high and don't be afraid of the dark. At the end of a storm is a golden sky and the sweet silver song of the lark. Walk on through the wind and rain, though your dreams be tossed and blow. Walk on with hope in your hear, and you'll never walk alone.

p/s: if you had a goosebumps after reading this paragraph, you have to support Liverpool FC, Haha!

   Honestly, I am very grateful with the result but as a Sestarian, i always feel like there is something missing. A feeling that many other people may feel, i-should-do-it-better feeling. I read some comments when my dad posted it on whatsapp and all the praises that are very much appreciated. Even my dad gave me some compliments when I just woke up from sleep, sigh. But when my school targeted to get as many 9A Plus students, with my result, it's like I failed to deliver. I really love to work to achieve something that everyone is dreaming for but the reality is, we don't get many chances. I had my chances and thought I did my best but I personally think, any effort should come with result. If the result is not good enough, the effort also is not good enough.

   Now, I am urging all my juniors, start study from now. All you need to do at school is to study. It's okay to get some entertainments but don't find it through gadgets or something useless. You can find it by playing sports in the evening, doing activities with friends and teachers and many more. Do not rebel over simple things and be close to your teachers. Develop your soft skill as much as you can, you'll need it later on. Keep reading the Quran, it will calm you.

These are my regrets and tips for you.

   Please don't think I'm an arrogant, showing off or anything. It's just my personal feeling and I'm sharing it at my personal blog. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment