Gone Girl

Assalamualaikum. Happy new year readers!

   Just want to avoid you from opening my blog and see the same post all over again, so this is it. Haha. Well nothing interesting since SPM ended and honestly, I miss school and study. I have a chance to work but dad said it would be better if I settle thing which is getting license. I desperately need money but his advice is far more important right? He does know what I don't. So far I attended two classes, 3 more which are on 3th, 6th and 7th of Jan. I do have stories during my driving classes but I already share it in Twitter. Move your mouse and find it if you are interested.

  Besides mereput, eat, sleep dalam tempoh yang aku masih lagi keliru apa nak buat, I watched some movies. I think a lot, kot? Well some were good and some were not. However it's subjective to discuss about these movies as we have different opinion and taste on movies, am I right? I do want to share about this one good movie which is Gone Girl. Where is the girl gone to? Who is the girl? The movie is about a couple who married each other and one day, this woman disappear. The man didn't know anything about his wife's disappearance and the police suspected that this man had killed his wife! The next things happen will definitely open your eyes if you watch it as I don't want to spoil it because it is the strength of this movie. Credit and applause to the director of Gone Girl for making such a goo movie.

   Cuti pun dah ditangguhkan so why not spend some time untuk tengok movie tu. I think you'll never regret. Well actually I wasn't really into movies but since knowing cikgu Izaheri, I love watching movies because it can deliver a lot of information and knowledge. But this movie tak banyak knowledge pun just the plot full of twist which made my friend, kecik rated it 10/10! I downloaded it through torrent via yify and you have to watch it without your little brothers and sisters and your parents too. There are some 18sx scenes which is quite extreme. Tapi janganlah ambil tang tu buat pengajaran dan pembelajaran pula. Haha.


Here is the trailer.